The big Cristina quiz

Granadaiscool

Registered
How many questions would Cristina answer correctly?
1: What´s the capital of Bulgaria?
2: Who is Alfred Einstein?
3: Who is the vice president of theUSA?
4: Who is the president of the UK?
5: How much is 14x17?
6: What´s the capital of South Korea?
7: Who is Charles Darwin?
8: Name 3 plays of William Shakespare?
9: What is the IRA?
10: Who is Khadafi?

I would go for 3

how many questions could granadaiscool form correctly?
4: Who is the president of the UK?
Ummm Heeeellllllllloooooooooo!

Its so obvious how people are threatened by women in power.
Cristina Kirchner may be an ambitious bitch but nobody may call her stupid.
She got herself a good law degree and practised as a lawyer before turning her hand to politics. Which, it seems she was very good at, especially as she far exceeded her husbands talent in that area. She became a Governor of a province while he was still a lowly mayor. Her tacky but effective Evita marketing rethoric works with the provincial Argentine mentality and it is giving her kudos among the underpriviledged Argentine communities.
So Granada, is your quiz just one more of your misogynistic rantings? I bet Cristina knows how to spell Shakespeare!

I see that Auntieapple was being nice to you, Granada.Since Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin are dead, your questions should have read "Who WAS...?" The one about the president of the UK was a good one... ROFLAnd then ALFRED Einstein???????? Who on earth is Alfred Einstein?
Better luck next time, mate!

Auntieapple we know why Granadaiscool is threatened by Christina as he is a repressed chappie .
He apparently frequents the Rosedal by night

"auntieapple" said:
She got herself a good law degree and practised as a lawyer before turning her hand to politics. Which, it seems she was very good at, especially as she far exceeded her husbands talent in that area. She became a Governor of a province while he was still a lowly mayor. Her tacky but effective Evita marketing rethoric works with the provincial Argentine mentality and it is giving her kudos among the underpriviledged Argentine communities.
So Granada, is your quiz just one more of your misogynistic rantings? I bet Cristina knows how to spell Shakespeare!
I bet not.
Does Cristina compare to let´s say Rice, Albright, Bachelet, Thatcher or Merkel?
Clearly she is the most stupid woman president ever. But if Argentina elect her, they get the president they deserve

Granada, In any case, the good thing is that you can't run for president!

"Granadaiscool" said:

I bet not.
Does Cristina compare to let´s say Rice, Albright, Bachelet, Thatcher or Merkel?
Clearly she is the most stupid woman president ever. But if Argentina elect her, they get the president they deserve
And because of the current economic policy we get dutch expats like yourself that we definetly do no deserve.

Back