The CIA tries to wish us all a Merry Christmas

Nothing to debate - you are the only one who seems to care about it.

Full body scanners don't bother me in the slightest. And if they did, there are other options (don't fly to/from countries where they use them, utilize other transportation methods, etc.) Tempest in a teacup...

citygirl said:
Nothing to debate - you are the only one who seems to care about it.

Full body scanners don't bother me in the slightest. And if they did, there are other options (don't fly to/from countries where they use them, utilize other transportation methods, etc.) Tempest in a teacup...
It is true that no one seems interested in this, which I find weird. But people like you buy this crap and actually applaud the government when they take your civil liberties away from you.

So a stranger seeing you naked every time you fly you have no problems with?
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-e...itals/what-can-naked-scanners-really-see.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-search-body-scanners-WILL-people-naked.html
Maybe when you have to strip naked, bend over and cough, you will care. Or maybe not.

You mind me asking why you don't think it's interesting that a witness saw the guy get helped on board and not having a passport?

Also, remember all those mornings in school class when you pledged the allegiance? Didn't you plead to: “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”?
Or are you not interested in that as the constitution is just as George Bush said: "just a god damned piece of paper"?

First off - the Pledge of Allegiance in the United States doesn't say anything about defending the country. Not sure what you are talking about.

And I'm quite aware and interested in the US constitution. I am not sure what that has to do with having a screen at the airport. Nor do I have any idea why you keep talking about my civil liberties which have nothing to do with yours since again, you are not a citizen of the U.S. so the liberties guaranteed to me will be quite different than those you have. How about you worry about yours & leave US citizen to worry about theirs? ;)

Nor do I understand why you keep harping on what happened since it was in Amsterdam. I'm not sure what the U.S. has to do with it since the screening failure occurred in a foreign sovereign nation.

citygirl said:
First off - the Pledge of Allegiance in the United States doesn't say anything about defending the country. Not sure what you are talking about.

It doesn't, I thought it mentioned something about the constitution, but it doesn't either.

citygirl said:
And I'm quite aware and interested in the US constitution. I am not sure what that has to do with having a screen at the airport. Nor do I have any idea why you keep talking about my civil liberties which have nothing to do with yours since again, you are not a citizen of the U.S. so the liberties guaranteed to me will be quite different than those you have. How about you worry about yours & leave US citizen to worry about theirs? ;)

According to the witness, someone helped the terrorist on board, he might have not even had a passport boarding the plane. Obviously this has not been investigated by the FBI. All they would have to do is release the surveillance photos of the man at the boarding gate. What they instead did was change their story 5 times to fit with that witness account.
Which leads me to think that someone in the intelligence community helped this guy on board so he could try to blow up the plane and so that could be used to justify body scanners in airports, bomb Yemen etc. If that is the case, those people are domestic enemies not upholding their oath to the constitution. And it is your duty as an American to demand a full investigation. Demand that they release those security tapes. And demand that those people will be prosecuted.
But instead you guys just keep quiet and don't care. Even though innocent people's life were at risk and that they will use that as a justification to take away yours and my civil liberties.
Why do I worry about it so much? Because what happens in the states affects me too.

citygirl said:
Nor do I understand why you keep harping on what happened since it was in Amsterdam. I'm not sure what the U.S. has to do with it since the screening failure occurred in a foreign sovereign nation.

There is reason to believe that there was no screening failure. This guy might have received special treatment and helped passed the security. This is what needs to be investigated.

New scanners that take naked pictures of you are run on Windows and are going to be hooked up to the Internet. What could possibly go wrong?

And they fail to detect powder, making them useless against Underwear-bombers(tm) and Shoe-bombers(tm).

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/69086.html?wlc=1263645502

“They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.”

-Benjamin Franklin

I do realize that I'll have an immediate remark on "conspiracy theorist" but I'd say that orwellian is on the money on this.
All this jazz is simple setup to racketeering public opinions.
I do not buy in ANY condition ANYTHING that comes from Da'Hill.
All the 911 crap and then subprime mortgages scheme, "economy crash" in 08, f...ing bailout of the monopolized monopolies and now all the qwirdo-marriage plus "light drug" legalization. Orwellian is absolutely right. Everything is taken little by little.

Back