The economic future of Argentina part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means the only producers that can afford to ship are either the largest producers here (Norton) or some of the weird smaller producers that are making such cheap crap that even if it only sells for 12 british pounds a bottle they've generously covered their margins after shipping / duties etc etc.
Get real. You may be right about us only bying cheap wine but £12 a bottle I get a case for that, but I buy Argentine wine when I can because I prefer it.
You can call me a wine philestine if you like, I won't disagree. I know nothing about wine, so I drink what I like not what some expert tells me is good.

Stats are coming from Indec and you can probally find more about it if you look on there site or google. Reading a newspaper is also a good idea.
If Argentine shoes are off high quality, Argentina still does get flooded with Chinese and Brazilian shoes(I wonder why if Argentine shoes are so good)
Wine exports and producing is growing but not at a high rate and it´s not an important export product.
In Holland there are many Argentine wines but they are coming from a big Dutch bodega in Mendoza, I doubt Argentina gets a lot out of it.
The big difference with Brasil is that there private ownership of land is almost non-existant and that they have an industry and mining products(iron ore)

"Granadaiscool" said:
If freedom of speech still exist can I then say that Tatan is ignorant and a moron?
There is no local industry that is worthy of mentioning but even if there was exports are not keeping up with imports(I wonder why?)(fact)
You can say whatever you want, even insult me. This only proves my point: you don´t have any ideas to respond what I said before and in my previous posts. Remember you are in Argentina, it was your decision nobody forced you. So you can always go back.
Hopefully it will be soon.

"TatanBsAs" said:
If freedom of speech still exist can I then say that Tatan is ignorant and a moron?
There is no local industry that is worthy of mentioning but even if there was exports are not keeping up with imports(I wonder why?)(fact)

I ignore morons, so if there is not a reply coming from me you no why.
And this is by the way not an insult
You can say whatever you want, even insult me. This only proves my point: you don´t have any ideas to respond what I said before and in my previous posts. Remember you are in Argentina, it was your decision nobody forced you. So you can always go back.

"Granadaiscool" said:

Once again you prove my point. I am a moron, because I point out that you lack the knowledge to talk about Argentina. For once, please answer and explain how you would resolve Argentina´s problems, because all I see is "bitching and moaning".

"Granadaiscool" said:
If Argentine shoes are off high quality, Argentina still does get flooded with Chinese and Brazilian shoes(I wonder why if Argentine shoes are so good)
High-priced hand-crafted Argentinian shoes may be of high quality but Argentina may not produce -- or want to produce -- mass-manufactured low-cost shoes. It's akin to comparing apples with oranges. Argentina has never been eminent in mass manufacture, and in today's crowded marketplace, it's almost impossible to push in.
Agricultural and lifestock exports -- which at one time used to be the mainstay of the Argentinian economy -- are subject to volume and tariff restrictions from both the EU and the USA. Argentina has never managed to develop something to take their place.
In fairness, it's not only Argentina that's up the creek: innumerable other countries are. The US is in deep trouble and various crises can be seen loomin ominously on the horizon.

"TatanBsAs" said:

Once again you prove my point. I am a moron, because I point out that you lack the knowledge to talk about Argentina. For once, please answer and explain how you would resolve Argentina´s problems, because all I see is "bitching and moaning".

There is no solution, I just point out the obvious

P.S. Why does quoting suck so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back