The economic future of Argentina part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What oh what would we do without your economical advice Granadaiscool? It's amazing that Kirchner hasn't obtained your services yet and that you're still wasting your time on us...

Granado close to 500 negative posts .Will he have a fiesta at the Rosedal to commerate this important milestone

Where do you see the advice? There is no advice there. There is no analysis here. These are just random phrases stuffed with economics keywords.

"Export is not growing like it should"
"Capital fled will increase"
"Depth service next year is about 8 billion"
"If there will be global recession the price will go down hard"

They can be used to create an automatic doomsayer. Or a low-tech crystal ball version.

"Economists have correctly predicted nine of the last five recessions." - Paul Samuelson

Igor - that photo is a HOOT !! I nearly pee'd my pants.
Please stick that photo up whenever granadawotisname post something with the words 'economic' and 'future' in it !!!

"igor" said:
Where do you see the advice? There is no advice there. There is no analysis here. These are just random phrases stuffed with economics keywords.

"Export is not growing like it should"
"Capital fled will increase"
"Depth service next year is about 8 billion"
"If there will be global recession the price will go down hard"

They can be used to create an automatic doomsayer. Or a low-tech crystal ball version.
Try to reply for one instead of personnaly attacking me

"Granadaiscool" said:
Where's the "personal attack" by Igor? I'm surprised it's taken him so long to say anything. Your posts are devoid of any clear arguments or analysis and constitute, in my humble judgement, an utter waste of bandwidth.
Your modus operandi seems to consist of trying to outshout everyone else, and repeating the same tripe time and again.

"bigbadwolf" said:
Where's the "personal attack" by Igor? I'm surprised it's taken him so long to say anything. Your posts are devoid of any clear arguments or analysis and constitute, in my humble judgement, an utter waste of bandwidth.
Your modus operandi seems to consist of trying to outshout everyone else, and repeating the same tripe time and again.
Dont read it and especially don´t reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back