The Edrooney Fire Sale Is Here!

Off to Salta,

You will see, but please keep us informed, how incredibly cheap is the interior. The other day on TV I saw a poll in the street and a woman who was from Salta said exactly that inflation was a problem of porteños, that inflation does not exist in the interior. I also read in a blog from a yanqui living in Salta how expensive found BsAs when she came.
And finally, I have a friend in Cordoba who said he lives only with 2000 pesos/month and that includes a private school for his son & daughter in Villa General Belgrano. I know hes very relaxed in his way of life, hippy, not so much consumer of stuff, so Im not sure about this.

I will be eager to hear for somebody living there how different it is.

PS: I guess this is good news to you if you didnt know this difference. :)

Over the moving process we've been up to Salta 3 times in the last 6 months and I can say that, shockingly, alot of stuff is much more expensive up there than in BA. For example, I went to a kiosko the other day in the Tres Cerritos area of Salta to buy a small Baggio juice: $8! And just today I paid $5 at a kiosko here in Colegiales. And this is quite wide-spread, at least in Salta Capital. That said, housing prices are much lower there than here.

Where we did consistently see lower prices was in Jujuy, but in my experience Jujuy has always been cheaper than Salta. Either way, $2000 sounds really low to me.

yeah to me too, thats why I put m not sure if thats true. But anyway, it is shocking what you re saying, since eeverybody tells how cheap is the interior. Maybe you had bad luck.

Lots of people told to me that BsAs is waaay more expensive than their home towns...

Back