THE KILLKENNY 60 peso two pints wtf

TERKILD said:
Hey guys, stout lovers....Just a little tip, (Not related directly to the original post though): Try the Schneider Stout beer, DAMN good! No joke! You cannot compare to the ones from Quilmes or Imperial, this is REALLY good! Icecold in a nice glass, you could get the idea that its a stout from the tap!!!!!!

Ye i like the schneider too. At home I drink the Imperial and Shneider stouts. Both pretty good have to say! :)

I think it's only a matter of times before the prices have to come back down as all I hear now from expats and locals that they aren't going out as much and having dinner parties because it's just too expensive! I saw in a pretty crappy cafe on Junin, $24 (€4) for a side order of plain white rice!!! WTF??

shoush said:
Ive said it before and I'll say it again, million has the best happy hour! 2 bottles (imperial) for 15 pesos or 2 3/4 bottles for 23 pesos! And the place it beautiful!

where's million?

It's in recoleta, Santa fe and parana! Its an Old mansion converted into a bar!

For someone that likes a stout beer in a pub, Million might not be the right place!
Very nice and beautiful place, but, the crowd there is not the typically pub crowd, to say it diplomatic! :)

TERKILD said:
For someone that likes a stout beer in a pub, Million might not be the right place!
Very nice and beautiful place, but, the crowd there is not the typically pub crowd, to say it diplomatic! :)
For any "googlers" out there its spelled "Milion".

dk2 said:
:mad::mad: have been traveling to buenos aires on a regular basis for the last decade,and i used to always have a few pints in the killkenny,up untill last febuary ,went on a quiet week night nor othere people in the bar...asked for two pints and was charged 60 pesos!!!!! thats works out nearly two euros more than i would pay back home!!! and its not like the bar is anything special.used to like the place now its just another reason i wont be returning to the city ...
I actually questioned the manager there re the price,after he,d poured it,he said it was because it was imported and hand pulled,at that point I refused to pay and walked out...:rolleyes:

Haha! Oops! MILION! Yes it's not an English pub type place at all but if you're looking for reasonably prices beer and not a dive, it's a great place!

Breoghans YES ! Not sure about their happy hour deals but a great place to go. Also Antares in Las Cañitas, they do happy hour every day, you get 2 pints for 30 / 40 pesos.

The city's not wat is was ,over priced and service quite bad...let's be honest why travel all the way to burnis aires to be ripped off at any given change and not even a smile when they do it..next year I'll hit rio ,the party's over in b a..pity I was hoping to stay out there

Back