The New Head Of Banco Nacion

I would like to nominate my four year old daughter to run Banco Nacion. Whilst she does admittedly have a few problems counting beyond 15, she is well educated having studied in London and Buenos Aires and recently obtained a prestigious certificate for her macaroni sculptures.

is her last name rossi, kirchner or recalde? how about echegaray, randazzo, de vido? moreno? if not sorry just not qualified enough.

I'm just pointing out that age and experience don't always tell the whole story about what a person can or can't do.

No age does not tell the whole story, but founding and running your own company usually does.

Reactions: ben
People are saying that the job is too much for a 26 year old with no experience. I'm just pointing out that age and experience don't always tell the whole story about what a person can or can't do.

Which is like pointing to a story of a passenger with no flight experience successfully landing a plane to justify an airline hiring the CFO's son as a pilot even though he'd never flown a plane before.

Let's face it, who knows about banking a bit more than from bank robbering movies, knows that no sane owners will ever install 26 year old, even if genius. There are other places for genius in banks, and for others there is career. Even if 26 year old is founder of the bank, he will probably install someone with kilometres in the industry... Bank is in first place institution build on trust. People with money don't trust kids without any experience, less if it's political decision. But hey, we speak about Argentina.... When you took wrong turn on the start you are utterly lost in every next one so who cares?

What outrage ,already ? Argentines are authoritarian almost by nature. Wether it is from the right or the left doesn't really matter too much.Leave it to the "caudillo o caudilla" "party strongeman" to handle .Non-participation ,shifting and shirking of responsibity have always been a way of life here. Once again,it is the "no te metas""- don't get invoved".Just take but not give too much. And I DID live here in the 70s and I WAS detaned for questioning by the pólice in 1979.
This "hijita de papa"- " daddy's litle girl" will lbe changed with the new gov't (whatever it is) but, I believe NOT her right to please correct me if I am wrong--- a juicy retirement pension - una jubialcion de privelegio-.And Peron said that bull shit about --the only pivileged in Argentna were the children.Give me a break,Kritina ,please !

Change.org has a petition to remove her: https://www.change.org/p/el-pueblo-argentino-solicitud-de-renuncia-de-delfina-rossi-al-cargo-de-directora-del-banco-naci%C3%B3n

Please feel free to come and sign! ^_^

Back