The New Head Of Banco Nacion

A 26 year old, whose 2-line work resume has no banking experience

... and who lived abroad for the past 12 years, was politically active in Spain, etc.

Just yesterday, in Italy there was this surge of indignation because the 19-years old daughter of a singer and a showgirl was appointed host of X-factor (no experienced, just finished high school), but this trumps it hands down!

she has enough merits to not be considered "the daughter of" I think...

It's cute that you believe this, in the same vein as a child that believes in the tooth fairy.

Aerolineas' President is a guy who is campira leadership, studied law, never ran a business, and his father is an FPV senator. If these two are not cases of nepotism I don't know what is.

She went to school, that's nice, so have I, doesn't mean I, a person pretty close to her in age, just a bit younger, should be the US ambassador to Argentina because of my studies being relevant, although I speak some Spanish, have lived in AR and studied international relations so I suppose I'm slightly more qualified then the Obama donor who got it.

Tell us Matias, when has nepotism ever worked, and how do I get on the FpV payroll, or do you simply do it for free?

Back