The New Head Of Banco Nacion

You're kidding right? As I previously stated, I'd love to be an ambassador but my age and lack of professional experience means I should not be considered, and if nominated, the correct thing to do would be politely decline.

I also don't get the "sympathy" for this woman. She could say no, she's not being drafted.

People have every right to be pissed. She will have an input on matters of financial security for a nation approaching 50,000,000 citizens.

Let me simplify this:

Worst case scenario she's just an extra yesman for Cristina on the board.

Best case scenario she's a foolish young person being given a role in handling billions of dollars/trillions of pesos, yet has never been a bank clerk and got the job because of who her dad is.

Do either of these scenarios instill confidence in you? Even the best case one is call for alarm.

You forgot history.

There is a very clear reason to choose her: loyalty.

Banco Nacion is not just a Bank, with Banco Hipotecario are the two arms to make the goverment policies hapend. It is a political assignment.

Here you have a head of the Federal Reverve who didn't want to leave when he was fired because he is a neoliberal who didn't want to use the federal reserves to pay the international debt, seems that he wanted to take more loans to pay loans (Redrado), a vice President who was plotting for 4 years (Cobos) and an Economy Minister who asserts that he wants the end of Kirshnerismo (Lousteau). All of them former oficial officers.

http://www.perfil.com/mobile/?nota=/contenidos/2010/01/08/noticia_0018.html

http://edant.clarin.com/diario/2008/07/17/um/m-01717007.htm

http://www.infobae.com/2015/07/21/1743279-martin-lousteau-quiero-que-ser-termine-el-kirchnerismo-quiero-alternancia

She cannot do worst.

Bajo cero: Please do not misconstrue Nepotism with poltical families or "dynasties". As much as you and even I might not like or approve of them,the Bushes were ELECTED OFFICIALS. Rossi's daughter was APPOINTED for purely political reasons by the president herself.If she had to stand for election,she would in all probability loose depending on ,of course,if someone more qualified was opposing her..

Bajo cero: Please do not misconstrue Nepotism with poltical families or "dynasties". As much as you and even I might not like or approve of them,the Bushes were ELECTED OFFICIALS. Rossi's daughter was APPOINTED for purely political reasons by the president herself.If she had to stand for election,she would in all probability loose depending on ,of course,if someone more qualified was opposing her..
I guess you could say the same about the government here. The K's were elected. The question is did W as governor and then president and Jeb as governor appoint people with no experience from their inner circle to those kind of positions?

She'll be for sure as hard working as her father... :D

Descanso-Agustin-Rossi-Defensa-ceremonia_CLAIMA20150814_0374_28.jpg

If you are going to attack nepotism, do it in both sides.

Back