The Queen Speaks

Yeah, I heard the queen´s usual whiney voice blarring from a radio at a kiosco and asked the man to change the station, got a friendly laugh back and he complied.

Sadly, the other 2 stations were playing the same bad song.

all i know is that i had to peel my nuts off the chair after 3+ hours.

did i get this right? 3 flight per week to the Falklands?? WTF!!! who needs that?
i thought these flights (ushuaia, el calafate, c. rivadavia...) are unprofitable for Aerolineas and they only go there because of "la gente", and now 3 flights to puerto argentina?!

Did she compare Macri to the mayor of New York City? I wonder who she thinks is her equal in the world!

I can see it now: LAN service replaced by AR; flights operate from BUE, etc, for a month or so; CFK decides to embargo flights due to UK unwillingness to negotiate; all air service suspended from mainland LatAm to Malvinas/Falklands; the islands are isolated.

JoeGillis said:
I can see it now: LAN service replaced by AR; flights operate from BUE, etc, for a month or so; CFK decides to embargo flights due to UK unwillingness to negotiate; all air service suspended from mainland LatAm to Malvinas/Falklands; the islands are isolated.

Could be right , Joe

glasgowjohn said:
three flights a month , i think is the plan

yes, you are right...it`s per month. thanks for correcting me. i was listening to her speech during work...

yes, she will cancel these flights once LAN doesn`t go there anymore.

Doen´t the Falklands government need to be a part of this process or does Argentina think the islanders can and will accept Argentina flights? I imagine the islanders can say no, right? By the way, when is LAN scheduled to stop flights?

Back