The Salary Of Ar President

Correction:
Sorry.I meant to say "pension" not "jubilacion"
The pension can be left to another person after the title holder dies and the jubilacion can not.

Erm,surely in English a jubilacion is a pension unless I'm mistaken.

depends if its "english" english or "american" english.

in the USA, we have a large difference between Social Security payments, which are more like jubilacion here, and private pension payments, which only a few workers receive.
So to citizens of the USA, it is a similar difference between individual benefits, which end with death, and a transferable pension.

As far as I know, here "jubilación" is what you receive from Social Security/ANSES once you retire.
However when your spouse dies (if he/she was receiving a jubilación) you are entitled to a percentage of his jubilación as "pensión". In that case you may be getting your jubilación plus the pensión (both from social security funds).

Reis is correct about the U.S.A. and mjohnstone is too concerning Argentina.
Moreover,in Argentina, I believe that disability pensions and housewives' (amas de casa) pensions (under Cristina no longer in existence) all terminated with the death of the title holder.
As is well known, Cristina's father was a bus driver with,I think,a disability pension.Her mother had an "ama de casa" one.

FYI;
Just saw this.There`s an interesting article in today's BA Herald on this subject entitlied,"ANSES chief Hints at Universal Allowance".

Back