Therapists in BA

nataliewardo said:
I love how everyone is so happy and open about having therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists, i think it's something europe could learn from- that's for sure. I was wondering if any one knew of a way to obtain contact info for therapists who speak english?
Estrada Vigil & Medical Group
Bilingual Psychologists & Psychiatras
Focused Psychotherapy, Cognitive Techniques, Individual, family and couple therapy. Psycho pharmacology.
More than 18 years of experience working in Buenos Aires .
Fluent Spanish, English, Portuguese and German speaking psychologists ,psychotherapists ,counselors and psychiatrists in our team will love to help you to make you stay in Argentina a better experience!
Don’t hesitate to call!
Visit our website www.inesestradavigil.com.ar
Our office is located in Palermo, Buenos Aires .Argentina
Appts. 4777 7327. Emergencies 1544197092

Hi! I am a fully bilingual and bicultural psychologist living in Buenos Aires.

I am a licensed psychologist from the University of Buenos Aires (UBA) and also have a degree in Comparative Literature from Brown University.

My office is located on Lavalle, between Mario Bravo and Bulnes.

Please feel free to contact me at:
[email protected]

or to find out more about me, the type of psychology I practice, and the services I offer visit my webpage:

http://psychologistbuenosaires.com/

Again, I suggest counselor Andrea Garcia Moral. She uses the Person-Centered, or sometimes called Client-Centered approach developed by psychologist Carl Rogers.
Google Person-Centered or Rogerian therapy to get a better understanding.

It's a therapy experience that reminds me of having a chat with a really wise, non-judgemental friend that you can trust to guide you through difficult times.

Andrea speaks English, has experience with cross-cultural relationships and the complications of being an Expat. E-mail: [email protected] Cel: 15-3276-0263

Back