This heat!

Gringoboy

Registered
It's hot in the city tonight and what are we all doing?
I'm simply trying to breath...............................:)

Don't try to hard because what you are inhaling is pure diesel.

Get a group together and sublet our 7 bedroom home in San Ididro. Beautiful yard with large pool. Huge parilla, mud oven. Ceiling fans inside and out. A/C in master and TV room. Lots of security, maid, houseman, many amenities. The perfect end to summer.

I endured the heat todayswinging a hammer and cutting mucho lumber. I gave kitty a forced bath. I am smelling worse by the minute.
Thought I'd share......

Well the humidity is not so bad, which is unusual. I don't mind this kind of heat, however I do have the air conditioner on.

I spent the afternoon on the teraza (which is usually 10 degrees hotter than the air temperature everywhere else) with my daughter in her new, bigger pool teaching her the backstroke. Like Fabe giving kitty bath, tonight i will be waiting in my hammock to give the kitty from next door a bath with a squirt gun when she/he wanders onto my teraza to take a whiz AGAIN/

gpop said:
I spent the afternoon on the teraza (which is usually 10 degrees hotter than the air temperature everywhere else) with my daughter in her new, bigger pool teaching her the backstroke. Like Fabe giving kitty bath, tonight i will be waiting in my hammock to give the kitty from next door a bath with a squirt gun when she/he wanders onto my teraza to take a whiz AGAIN/

Pellet gun is more effective.

Noticed in my walks many diesel generators placed around the city for peaking: high demand, air conditioners. Looks like they have done some planning for a heat wave. Have not heard of any big outages yet.

gpop said:
You need one of these for your hammock :D
http://www.amazon.com/Pawleys-Island-Hammock-Mister-Mist-while/dp/B00099E5AI

Back