This Is An Act Of War

camberiu

Registered
The Argentinians have crossed the line now. May we open the gates of Itaipu and flood this damned city and end this farce once and for all.Time to put this little country in its place.

A good example of the porteno sense of humor. How Argentines can find humor in being totally offensive without even a sliver of irony is really beyond me. I mean, there's offensive dark humor everywhere but at least in most western cultures there is an element of intelligence to it. Here it's just head-shakingly stupid. Not even smoking pot for hours would make this anything other than puerile and wastedly offensive. Heck, Tinelli is even better than this.

head-shakingly © all right reserved 2013. ha.

What is so offensive about that? Its just a bit of banter against the Brazilians. I thought it was quite funny.

I'd like to see this again but a song making fun of islam with these characters dressed up as the prophet mohammed on stick horses. Heck, we could even invite some of the Taliban to the studio to participate in the humor. They can bring those sharp long swords with them. Now THAT would be funny.

Derserve eternal damnation !! :eek: Should be banned excommunication for all that watch it

PD: I'm afraid to confess I .....

This is nothing more than a football style chant. Come on where is your sense of humor!
"La misa no es con caipirinha! Comungamos com fernet!"

This alone should get them expelled from the Mercosur.

That was one of the best bits! Have you never watched Father Ted. All the priests are on the 'pop'.

Personally, I thought it was somewhat amusing, and I really didn't see it as being sacrilegious (a little more and it would have been though) . Don't worry Cambieru, I think they were making fun of Argentine culture more than Brazil...

Personally, I thought it was somewhat amusing, and I really didn't see it as being sacrilegious (a little more and it would have been though) . Don't worry Cambieru, I think they were making fun of Argentine culture more than Brazil...

I am sorry, their "joke" was more offensive than watching Cristina having sex with a donkey. This is completely unacceptable. But the day of reckoning is coming.

http://youtu.be/gPbmT3EkP5k

I thought it mildly amusing, but innocuous. You can never go too far in ridiculing organized religion.

Back