This Is An Act Of War

It isnt funny at all, but is not offensive either...

Its just a decadent tv show, I think on saturdays afternoon, so you go figure.

Every country has it.

The Argentine CQC did that to to the remote control thing to the Brazilians as well. They share jokes and tricks.

In fact, the original CQC is from Argentina. They have exported that tv show to italy, Spain, Brazil, Chile, etc..

Full hostilities will break out in July next year when the world cup lands in town. I can't wait. Since there is little to no danger of any team from Ireland (or Scotland, or Wales!) making it over I'll be playing happy families and supporting the Argentine invaders.

My money is already on the Germans though.

I didnt see the video before reading most of the comments, and after watching it i was surprised it was so 'soft'. Yes, its stupid, it didnt make me laugh, but to call it seriously offensive? Its just the standard football rivalry, its not like nobody's ever made a Pele/Maradonna is better joke before... And since most people thought the first South American pope would be Brasilian, this doesnt come as a shock to me. It might be offensive in the religious sense, but thats not really a surprise either and not quite exclusively Argentinean to do.

Back