Those who left BA must stay where they are until May 31

How do we know they aren't extending the confinement into June and July?
My coworkers said some of the K talking heads are already discussing the possibility of extending. No one from the government is saying it. But I think the K shills are already laying the groundwork/justification for extending when the time comes.

Do I need a special permiso now to travel from Santa Fe to Buenos Aires if all I am doing is trying to fly out of the country?

Do I need a special permiso now to travel from Santa Fe to Buenos Aires if all I am doing is trying to fly out of the country?
Until end of May and for the first weekend in June, yes you will need special permission to move around. CuidAR app is your friend.

Flights are for essentials only so you might be better driving.

Until end of May and for the first weekend in June, yes you will need special permission to move around. CuidAR app is your friend.
Through the end of the of the first weekend of June? I thought it was just 9 days

I was this week and the next weekend the week after. so 7, skip 5 and then 2 more.

Back