Thoughts After Finally Throwing In The Towel And Leaving Ba

Where is this world that seems like the real one to you?

People are very friendly and warm in Argentina but if you come with a negative attitude and believe that everyone is a crook the mirror will reflect back to you ,

Why leave with such an attitude ! As in the USA is the land of milk and honey . Many people from here have horror stories of our treatment in your country and the lack of respect given to latin americans . We even have to pay for a visa application just to have the right to visit your country !
Are you a moron or just simple minded. He was not drawing a comparison. He was CLEARLY stating his/her experiences here and why he/she left. And throwing in some embelishment for color. As for the visa....we too pay a fee to enter Argentina, it is less than you pay for a visa but then there's the value factor. And after the new immigration act gets passed [if it ever does] there will be NO visa fees for Latin Americans, zip, nada zero. So even you can come and visit. 2014.

Are you a moron or just simple minded. He was not drawing a comparison. He was CLEARLY stating his/her experiences here and why he/she left. And throwing in some embelishment for color. As for the visa....we too pay a fee to enter Argentina, it is less than you pay for a visa but then there's the value factor. And after the new immigration act gets passed [if it ever does] there will be NO visa fees for Latin Americans, zip, nada zero. So even you can come and visit. 2014.

Value for what to be insulted by morons like you! No thanks I prefer to stay with my own people and my beautiful country .

Value for what to be insulted by morons like you! No thanks I prefer to stay with my own people and my beautiful country .
Perfect choice. Perfect place. Never go. Never move from here. Everything the world can show you is right here. Everything.

Ah, manonegra, that makes sense. Yes, used to be in that range. Sadly those days are over and av is around 9K now. And lots more paperwork. It's not fun to do int'l shipping these days. And don't get me started on the min value for horses that the gov't sets (as if they have a clue) which requires some money to be sent into Arg through central bank - ugh. Messy all the way around.

Totally sidetracking but how is the biz going?

Then why are you in a forum with morons from another country instead of in a forum with your own people? Just curious.

What this is a forum that is restricted for people from the USA ? Maybe if you do not like the people in this country Chile might suit you better . I heard the people are much friendlier there .

Back