Thus Spoke Kristina....""

Really? Nobody? or just none of your Kirchnerista friends?

Well, how many non peronist Presidents finished his mandate since Peron? None.

We can assert that the decisions of the President were very unpopular...people loosing jobs, prices skyrocketing...what can fail?

Have you ever thought about going back home to North Korea I think you will fit right back in.

Jajajaja, where do you think you are living?

This country was compared with China and Russia on its political system by constitutional professors.

During the last dictatorship it was like NK without nuclear weapons (but we were developing them).

https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armas_de_destrucción_masiva_en_Argentina

If you want to leave ignorancy behind I can lend you some books.

Really? Nobody? or just none of your Kirchnerista friends?
tal cual - as they say
I find myslef speaking casually with many middle aged and older folks in working-class neighborhoods and small businesses and they express much resentment to the KULT. They may not be hard-core Macri supporters, but the atmosphere of "thank God the K's are out" is pervasive, and it seems that these people are hopeful that things will get back on track... with or without Macri. The younger single salary folks are getting antsy now that they are feeling the pinch in their wallets, but honestly- even with the fpv- subsidies and taxes would have had to be realigned with the realities of the state of the economy. Christina dodged a bullet there, and she can callously pass-the-buck to Macri for unpopular moves that fpv would have had to face sooner or later.

The annoying emoting speeches and public show she puts on is just more hyperbole to maintain that ego of hers.

Jajajaja, where do you think you are living?

This country was compared with China and Russia on its political system by constitutional professors.

During the last dictatorship it was like NK without nuclear weapons (but we were developing them).

https://es.m.wikiped...va_en_Argentina

If you want to leave ignorancy behind I can lend you some books.

Uruguay on the northern coast in the bubble were it is like going from HELL to Heaven really. The power works, the internet works, the people have manners, their actually educated too. So much so that they think as I do that people like you are lost senseless deceived mindless brainwashed buffoons.

I'm genuinely suprised this sick woman is not in a secure mental health facility.

And to think she could have won a third term if she had been elegible...

I'm genuinely suprised this sick woman is not in a secure mental health facility.

And to think she could have won a third term if she had been elegible...

Chances are HIGH that she will in 2019....

Don't you understand (others not you) that this criminal interrogatory was a huge political mistake? Now she came back with glory to politics (perhaps my translation is bad, how do you translate vuelta triunfal a la politica?)

2019 or before.

http://internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2016/04/13/argentina/1460559810_254296.html

Don't you understand (others not you) that this criminal interrogatory was a huge political mistake? Now she came back with glory to politics (perhaps my translation is bad, how do you translate vuelta triunfal a la politica?)

2019 or before.

http://internacional...810_254296.html

What a lucky timing for the K's that the Panama Papers exploded right now,,,, ( a coincidence?). So we go back to the classical chess move... " the what about you " position . You are also corrupt...! We are all corrupt....

If he plays his cards right then Urturbey for me is a strong contender for next prez. A kind of peronist jfk. Hed have the perenially strong peronist vote though hed have to distance himself from his new best friend macri which would take some skill admitedly - presuming the macster screws up.

Back