Thus Spoke Kristina....""

Kristina can go sit in a hole for all I care. This woman lives on another planet where she thinks it is OK to hide information from the public that might identify problems in the country (crime, inflation). The power went to her head, maybe she should go live in Venezuela with her friend Maduro. Look at what a great example they are.

Its a mess down here they are all poor and stand around wondering why... I find it hard to believe that they cannot get it. So in ignorance they blame the wealthy. Sound familiar its always someone else fault and I am entitled. Watch these employees they will do everything they can to figure out a way not work most of them. From cell phones to stupid time wasting but bet you bottom dollar after they waste 20 hours in work week they will be looking for a 40 hour pay check. Fire them with no mercy that is what I say.

Just when I thought I wouldn't have to listen to her screech and flail her arms around - she is an absolute disgrace. Brain washing is a powerful thing - don't forget that this is a woman who idolised Chavez and thinks Maduro is great person. Look at the state of Venezuela and see what happens with a corrupt dictator who shouts they represent the poor. Maduro telling citizens to stop using hair dryers because of the how bad the electricity grid is - that is what Argentina was heading towards with lack of investment and high subsidies. Macri will cop all the flack for raising prices but he knows deep down what must be done to make the country have a bright future - even if it means more pain now.
Short term pain for hopefully longer term gain.

I understand Ms K has been arrested in connection with financial irregularities involving her hotel in the south of the country. Perhaps justice will catch up to her.

I understand Ms K has been arrested in connection with financial irregularities involving her hotel in the south of the country. Perhaps justice will catch up to her.

I am a realist....so I would be satisfied if the state can successfully confiscate ANY funds stolen by all the perpetrators who profited during the KK years in the presidency. And let's not forget the funds illegally obtained during the prior 14 years which Nestor K and his mercenaries were in power in the province of Santa Cruz.

Back