Ticketek Offices

duffdouglas

Registered
Hi all. Can anyone tell me the address of the Ticketek office? I'm Spanish Illiterate and Google Translate isn't helping.

I'd prefer an office in Zone Norte if possible. Thanks!

The Central ticket office in BA is in front of GAlerías PAcífico...they're inside the gallery than can be accessed from Viamonte and from Florida.

Off of Santa Fe in Plaza Italia at that new boliche called Groove.

Second floor of Abasto Shopping, in the food court.

apparently everyone missed that OP said that he wanted one in Zona Norte. OP, Ticketek has an office in San Isidro. Juan Marín 210. It is open Monday to Saturday from 12 to 8. and the closest office to Zona Norte that is in Capital would be the one in Belgrano.

evan said:
apparently everyone missed that OP said that he wanted one in Zona Norte. OP, Ticketek has an office in San Isidro. Juan Marín 210. It is open Monday to Saturday from 12 to 8. and the closest office to Zona Norte that is in Capital would be the one in Belgrano.

Both of the ones that I mentioned are closer to Zona Norte than Belgrano.

SingForAbsolution said:
Off of Santa Fe in Plaza Italia at that new boliche called Groove.

Second floor of Abasto Shopping, in the food court.

and

SingForAbsolution said:
Both of the ones that I mentioned are closer to Zona Norte than Belgrano.

:confused:

I answered Belgrano first :)D:D and I pee further) and Belgrano is definitely closer to ZN than Plaza Italia and Abasto.
;)

yeah, what french jurist said. the OP definitely wants to go to the one in San Isidro as that is the only one in Zona Norte. The only exception might be if he lives just over the line in Vicente Lopez, in which case the Belgrano location might be closer.

Thanks for all the info - I'll check out the San Isidro one next time a good soccer match comes up. Brazil in December looks like a good one!

Back