Tickets to Teatro Colon???

nledec

Registered
I know there are some threads about this, but they contain very few answers. I want a pair of tickets to something--almost anything--at the Teatro Colon. Not abonos, just extraordinarias. How & where do I get them??? I'm willing to pay a good price.

nledec said:
I know there are some threads about this, but they contain very few answers. I want a pair of tickets to something--almost anything--at the Teatro Colon. Not abonos, just extraordinarias. How & where do I get them??? I'm willing to pay a good price.

I went to the Coliseo Theatre where a lot of Colon events have been taking place since the Colon was closed. The lady in the box office was very nice and said that others had asked where to buy tickets but that they had NO information. She called someone at the Colon and got an answering machine. It just seems that the Colon is disorganized, as usual, and that they have not yet made 'surplus' (non subscription) tickets available.

Hi, I have two awesome tickets to the production of La Boheme tonight, June 4th. These are great box seats, Palco Alto 16. From what they told us when we bought them there are six seats in the boxes; first come, first served.
I'm need to sell them as our plans have changed and we're leaving tonight.
They were $585 each--I'll sell both for $1100 pesos.
I'm in San Telmo and can meet anywhere near there.
My email is: [email protected]

I hope this isn't an unacceptable post! I'm desparate!! my loss, your gain.

Back