Tiesto/autodromo

PabloAriel said:
Just for the record, this kind of events are +18.

It's only when they are at the door that Katti's kids start speaking Flemish. The rest of the time it's all Spanish, all the time. (ESL = Hassle-Free Entry)

PabloAriel said:
Just for the record, this kind of events are +18.

you are joking, right?

Or do you mean 18 as in 'the day you can have your 1st zip of alcohol', or 'the day you can finally step into a bar', or 'the day you can finally have sex with your girlfriend' (make sure you ask her ID to see if she's 18 too), 'the day you can finally use that Playstation you have been having since you are 12', 'the day you can buy your 1st cigarette",... ??? :confused:

You are right. I should probably lock him up for another 3 months untill he is officially 18 and can do all this things without any problem. It is possible to be more holy then the pope! :eek:

katti said:
you are joking, right?

Or do you mean 18 as in 'the day you can have your 1st zip of alcohol', or 'the day you can finally step into a bar', or 'the day you can finally have sex with your girlfriend' (make sure you ask her ID to see if she's 18 too), 'the day you can finally use that Playstation you have been having since you are 12', 'the day you can buy your 1st cigarette",... ??? :confused:

You are right. I should probably lock him up for another 3 months untill he is officially 18 and can do all this things without any problem. It is possible to be more holy then the pope! :eek:
No need to be rude woman, I was just saying there is a possibility that he might not get through the security staff. Weren't you the one who was worry about her son? :rolleyes:

PabloAriel said:
No need to be rude woman, I was just saying there is a possibility that he might not get through the security staff. Weren't you the one who was worry about her son? :rolleyes:

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to be rude.
Security is not as strict as we know it in Europe. And if it is, they have their ways to go around that... (which I don't approve but who am I to judge the Argentines?).

I am worried, but about the safety around the place, not about the concert itself. Fortunately my son is very 'wise' about things like these, the risk of alcohol, drugs and other. The danger might be, being robbed. The effect of that is the same if you are 17 or 27. And although he is constantly told that this is a dangerous city and that his best friend got mugged for the 2nd time a couple of months ago, personally he hasn't experienced any violence up to now.

Since it's a massive event, he'll have to be more careful inside the Autodromo than outside. Mugging is common in such places. How 'll he go there btw?

PabloAriel said:
Since it's a massive event, he'll have to be more careful inside the Autodromo than outside. Mugging is common in such places. How 'll he go there btw?

A friends sister is driving them and picking them up again.

There were dudes at Creamfields dripping LSD onto their eyeballs.

I hope he's wise. My parents probably think I'm a lot wiser than I really am.

On the upside, I'm sure he'll have a great time!

Back