Time catches up with another mass murderer

Redpossum

Registered

Same drill as before. The banner is in Castellano, and the story will first appear thus, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

The incredible tangle of Etchecolatz, mass muderer, ending up working for the Born's, who were kidnapped by, and then became partners with El Loco, the Montanero, and the intertwining of the Bullrich sisters, is a truly bizarre, only in Argentina kind of history. The rich, however, always come out on top.

The incredible tangle of Etchecolatz, mass muderer, ending up working for the Born's, who were kidnapped by, and then became partners with El Loco, the Montanero, and the intertwining of the Bullrich sisters, is a truly bizarre, only in Argentina kind of history. The rich, however, always come out on top.
Don't leave me hangin' , Bro ...... por favor..... give me a synopsis, or, give me a point to start researching.....thanks

Etchecolatz was the cruelest torturer who was proud of what he had done and during one of his trial he threatened to kill the witness Julio Lopez who disappeared a few days later.

First, you read the article, and see he was hired by bunge and born before he was sent to jail.
Then, read about how the Montoneros, who included a Bunge, kidnapped 2 Borns.
And two of the Montoneros were Patricia and Julieta Bullrich, who are descended from Pueyrredon himself- kind of like the Patti Hearst sisters of Argentina. After the dicatorship fell, the Born who ran Bunge y Born then both hired Etchecolatz, and went into partnership with Julieta Bullrich's husband, Galimberti, who had been his kidnapper. Patricia Bullrich and Galimberti planned the return of Peronism in 1984 over pizza at El Imperio.
It so crazily incestous, with the wealthy killing many of the poor while playing both mass murderer and revolutionary, then becoming right wing Peronista Macristas who still own everything- I cant explain it. Nobody can. But I am sure they all had Nisman on speed dial.

First, you read the article, and see he was hired by bunge and born before he was sent to jail.
Then, read about how the Montoneros, who included a Bunge, kidnapped 2 Borns.
And two of the Montoneros were Patricia and Julieta Bullrich, who are descended from Pueyrredon himself- kind of like the Patti Hearst sisters of Argentina. After the dicatorship fell, the Born who ran Bunge y Born then both hired Etchecolatz, and went into partnership with Julieta Bullrich's husband, Galimberti, who had been his kidnapper. Patricia Bullrich and Galimberti planned the return of Peronism in 1984 over pizza at El Imperio.
It so crazily incestous, with the wealthy killing many of the poor while playing both mass murderer and revolutionary, then becoming right wing Peronista Macristas who still own everything- I cant explain it. Nobody can. But I am sure they all had Nisman on speed dial.
thank you very much .....I'm going to run with this

Back