toddler/baby group?

dZushi

Registered
Hi, I am looking for a baby or toddler play group of people who want to meet for kids to play and parents to hang out. I have a 10 month old son and a 2 1/2 year old daughter and am looking for a group for either, most likely separately because of the age difference, but possibly together. I live in Palermo. Also, if you have any tips on good classes for babies (music, gym, play) in my area, I'd appreciate it!

Hi,
I am moving to Buenos Aires towards the end of September for a few months with my husband and 11 month old son. I would love to join a play group when I get there and would also love to join some classes. I have been looking on line but haven't found anything yet. How do you like Palermo? We are trying to decide which neighborhood would be best for us.

Hi,
I just moved here as well. I live in San Telmo but can easily jump on a taxi to Palermo:) My son is only 4 months, but I would love to meet up and see if he can join the little more experienced 10/11 months old:) And I'm looking for stuff to do with him as well - e.g. babyswimming. We used to swin in Denmark, where I'm from, but I don't know where there are som good places??
/Sofie

Hi, I have seen several posts here about baby/toddler groups but I am not sure that anyone has met up yet? I'd also be keen to meet some more mums.
I would suggest meeting at Confitería del Botánico (Av. Santa Fe and República Siria, Palermo - by the Subte D line Scalabrini Ortiz) from 11 to 11.45am this Monday 22nd September. It's a nice cafe on the corner of Santa Fe, with a few tables inside and out, and the botanical gardens and a park with swings half a block away.
I'm from the UK and will be there with my baby from 11 to 11.45, and perhaps if anyone else with kids is interested and nearby they could just come along and meet up?
Apologies for cross posting this message

I don't know if anyone has met yet up yet but I'm living here now in las canitas with my husband and one year old baby boy. I would love to meet up and I know my son would love to meet some other babies, we have been traveling a lot and I think he is tired of adults! We are flexible as to where we meet up as we can always just jump in a cab.

Hi!
My name is Sol, I have a 6 month old baby and I live in Palermo. I am really interested in joining a play group with my baby I don´t know any playgroup, but if you are interested we could get in contact and form it!

I would love to create a group. I am very new to BA, however, so I'm hesitant to suggest a meeting place. I do know that there is a very nice playground at a mall in Palermo near the United Nations.... I forget what's it called. Any park would probably be a good place though. I live in Las Canitas and I haven't found any good ones here, unfortunately. If you want to e-mail me directly it's [email protected]. I am very flexible with time as I'm not working although I prefer weekdays because my husband is free on the weekends. I hope this works out!

Back