Tonight

Linda

Registered
Would anyone like to join me for a drink & good conversation tonight?

Hello Linda. I'm able to meet up tonight. I can arrive there closer to 10PM

Great! see you then!
Thanks for posting (I've been getting mostly PM's) I was starting to wonder if there was something wrong with me lol!

Hello Linda. I got to the restaurant at 9:45PM and waited until 10:30PM. I assumed that you arrived solo, like me and I didn't see anyone there that was alone. What happened?! I sincerely apologize if there were any miscommunications or if you were waiting for me. If you would like to try again tomorrow I am free. Here is my cell # so hopefully it will work out next time - 31344784. Have a good weekend.

Oh No AZN!!!! I just got home. I'm so sorry we missed you!
We were upstairs on the roof. I remember looking at my watch @ 10:03 wondering if you were coming. You must've been downstairs the whole time!
Next time we'll swap cell #'s so this doesn't happen again.
Again, I'm so sorry!!

Oh & thank you to LP & GM (wont tell but wont forget lol!) for coming out tonight!

I am moving to Buenos Aires on Jan 9th , would love to hire a english speaking person to help me out , I will be living in Villa Crespo area, and would love a quick reply if possible. George

CrazyCanuck1313 said:
I am moving to Buenos Aires on Jan 9th , would love to hire a english speaking person to help me out , I will be living in Villa Crespo area, and would love a quick reply if possible. George

Help you with what? Give us more information on what you specifically need.

I'm also an English-speaking crazy Canuck. What are you looking for?

Back