Top 10 Parrislla By Argies

I agree with what you said about La Cabrera, but those little sides always make the trip worthwhile. Always love La Brigada and Don Julio, and a couple of the others.

But there are so many great places that will never make a list like this, and I'm so happy I know them. :D
I was at La Cabrera last year, it was touristy with a long line of tourists, I guess. The waiter made sure to me that the table service fee was not tip, he actually told others the same.It showed how many tourists eat there. The food was good, I was not so impressed by it, I only recall there was a lot of food/meat on the plate, bacon and grilled cheese on a piece of greasy steak that is as big as a bicycle seat, the neighborhood was a little far for me to get to, and the restaurant is freaking loud. The parrilla Pigari in Recoleta is just as good in terms of meat if you prefer a peaceful dinner with older people :)

Please be so kind to share??

We tend to like off-the-radar family joints that just do a good job, consistently. Il Vero Arturito at Jean Juares and San Luis; Hermann at Santa Fe and Armenia; La Dorita Botanico, just to name three. I've also recommended the Armenian Cultural Association for a weekend dinner - not a parrilla, but good food and a fun experience.

I have never been to one of those places, but judging from the reviews on TripAdvisor they are so expensive and aimed at tourists, that I don't even dare to.
We have a nice parilla in San Isidro, basically worth only during the weekend when they have more cuts available. Decent price (around 200/250 ARS/each with wine), accept credit cards.
Anything that is not meat is not for a good meal, but they make their own bread (one type, but a real pan de campo) and you have buffet cold salads when buying a meat plate. Chimichurri extremely good, salsa verde (also very good) and salsa criolla (ordinary) available.

I think these kind of parrillas de barrio are the best ones.

I have never been to one of those places, but judging from the reviews on TripAdvisor they are so expensive and aimed at tourists, that I don't even dare to.
We have a nice parilla in San Isidro, basically worth only during the weekend when they have more cuts available. Decent price (around 200/250 ARS/each with wine), accept credit cards.
Anything that is not meat is not for a good meal, but they make their own bread (one type, but a real pan de campo) and you have buffet cold salads when buying a meat plate. Chimichurri extremely good, salsa verde (also very good) and salsa criolla (ordinary) available.

I think these kind of parrillas de barrio are the best ones.
Which one is the nice parrilla in san isidro?

La Candelaria, Av. Centenario 744, B1642CAV San Isidro, Cdad. Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Tel. 011 4743-9989
http://asadorlacandelaria.blogspot.com.ar/

Their website is very old and they no longer have a garden. I have gone there many times and the best meal was on a Sunday lunch. I love their lechón! During weekdays the choice is limited and overall boring (they work a lot with Delivery, though).

Back