Top Gear Expelled From Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Jeremy Clarkson, always have.
He's stepped over the line a few times sure,but I like the way he shuns the PC pussy that the BBC has become, to the extent that it's afraid of its own shadow, worried about who might or might not be offended.
He gets a lot of grief, but on this occasion, perhaps the producers should have realised that the Falklands is still an open sore in Argentina and using that number plate was totally out of order.
My view is that most Brits consider the Argentines as nothing more than illiterate peasants who got their asses whooped in the South Atlantic and wouldn't know an FKL from a KFC.
Well, they're wrong.

I like Jeremy Clarkson, always have.
He's stepped over the line a few times sure,but I like the way he shuns the PC pussy that the BBC has become, to the extent that it's afraid of its own shadow, worried about who might or might not be offended.
He gets a lot of grief, but on this occasion, perhaps the producers should have realised that the Falklands is still an open sore in Argentina and using that number plate was totally out of order.
My view is that most Brits consider the Argentines as nothing more than illiterate peasants who got their asses whooped in the South Atlantic and wouldn't know an FKL from a KFC.
Well, they're wrong.
I don't like him per say, but I agree about the BBC, who pretend to have ethics but don't really have the balls to sack him for all the "bad things" he has done because of how much cash he makes for them.

As for the Argentina thing, I am sure they were well aware of what it would do, but still the only other place this has happened to them is in the American Deep South. They take the piss everywhere they go, no more so than when they are in the UK. I am not sure on this one, they got what they were looking for and it will no doubt make the show when it airs, but at the same time it does not look good when you get a little politically incorrect and the village arrives with pitchforks, or in this case rocks. They do fix a lot of this stuff, but the Alabama thing and this are the real deal and sadly it says as much about the people chasing them down as it does the buffoons from the tele purposely looking for a reaction.

They waved a red flag at Argentina and it has gone charging at it like a bull and will no doubt proceed to go through the china shop when the beloved president uses this for a soundbite.

You're only saying that because you've recently eaten a fugazetta laced with flouride while re reading the I.G threads as you cover yourself in Nutella inside some cueva on florida.

Thats what I suspect anyway... o_O

You were close. I also had a side of Nazi kale salad with a peanutbutter dressing. Does anyone know where I can change pesos to dollars at the official rate? I don't feel like going to a cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back