Tourism open yet?

don't think so, first of all it's not the 'country', it's the city of Buenos Aires, and that still has to be confirmed by the federal clowns.
and if you scroll down this article it states teh following:
Además de los turistas que residen en Argentina, también podrán ingresar los provenientes de Chile, Brasil, Bolivia, Paraguay y Uruguay, que son hasta el momento los países autorizados...
So not even Peru / Colombia / Equador etc, let alone the NA & Europe
Exactly. Argentina is still closed to most foreign tourists.

This news is a health protocol, the entry of foreigners is an immigration rule (on health grounds) so until Migraciones has spoken don’t assume Argentina is suddenly open because they are making it easier for the few who can actually travel here.

Clarin, la Nacion, etc all had articles two days ago announcing that, as of December 15, anyone entering thru Ezeiza, from ANYWHERE, can enter CABA with NO need to quarantine. Just take a saliva test in Ezeiza.

Jeez...rickulivi says no test at origin....dopey information....then again...what do you expect? He still thinks 2+2=4

Apparently, no need to sign an affidavit or declaracion jurada any longer nor take a crp test before entering Argentina. not true

Meanwhile, for international tourists they will be the following:

• File an affidavit online.
  • Take a test at origin 72 hours in advance (requirement of the National Government).
  • Have health insurance with Covid-19 coverage.
  • Carry out a test upon arrival in Ezeiza or at the river station. After testing, they will be able to continue their journey and will not have to wait for the result at the airport. Visitors should only isolate themselves in case of positive or close contact.

Jeez...rickulivi says no test at origin....dopey information....then again...what do you expect? He still thinks 2+2=4

Apparently, no need to sign an affidavit or declaracion jurada any longer nor take a crp test before entering Argentina. not true

Meanwhile, for international tourists they will be the following:

• File an affidavit online.
  • Take a test at origin 72 hours in advance (requirement of the National Government).
  • Have health insurance with Covid-19 coverage.
  • Carry out a test upon arrival in Ezeiza or at the river station. After testing, they will be able to continue their journey and will not have to wait for the result at the airport. Visitors should only isolate themselves in case of positive or close contact.
I only reported what I read in several newspapers. On the other hand, if you are trying to pick a fight, insult or whatever turns you on, you picked the wrong guy. Sorry to disappoint you.

What's the rule for citizens and permanent residents returning to the country?

If I understand this, tourists must do a test within 72 hours of departure and then again after arriving in Argentina. They must also have health insurance with Covid coverage. Citizens and residents have to take a test on arrival but not before, nothing else.

I don't understand this: "Además de los turistas que residen en Argentina".... What tourist resides in Argentina? Did someone close the wrong verb?

Back