Tragedy in Palermo

orwellian said:
The drivers get some kind of bonus when they are on time. When you get on you can see the driver has this thing that says where he is and how many seconds he is behind or ahead.

Yes, I know this. But this has been true for a while now. What I'm wondering if there is something new going on, like, the bonus have gone up or something else that is going on now.

mini said:
Yes, I know this. But this has been true for a while now. What I'm wondering if there is something new going on, like, the bonus have gone up or something else that is going on now.

Why would there be something new going on? Are there a lot more accidents involving buses nowadays?

orwellian said:
Why would there be something new going on? Are there a lot more accidents involving buses nowadays?

So, you don't know if there is any new policy changes at the bus companies. Thanks. If you find out let me know.

French jurist said:
I take the panamericana on my bike as well, hopefully now I have one that goes a bit faster but I had before a 125cc, hence driving on the right lane and you have those guys in car driving really fast (100 mp/h) passing on the right side and closing you by 2ft.
If some people living near panamericana hear someone yelling french slang on the highway, that's me because I still swear in my native language.

This is the main reason I chose a 250cc. You need the extra power sometimes and the Panamericana at rush hour is just a F***g racetrack populated by lemmings.
Having said all this, I do get a kick out of riding my bike in BA. The danger and the adrenalin rush take me out of the day to day routine, which is what we all need sometimes.

Back