Transferring Money From Argentina To Us

tha_genius

Registered
http://baexpats.org/topic/34634-transferring-funds-argentina-to-us-and-vice-versa/

In December of last year I made a post in regards to the rules and difficulties of transferring funds from Argentina to the US, and many replied it is very difficult but maybe would get easier once Argentina's new president gets elected. They recommended I find a business cueva. (THE LINK TO MY POST AND ALL REPLIES ABOVE) I am now making this post because i have questions on if there has been any noticeable changes made since the new President took office that any of you can tell me about. I am a mercadolibre member with a nice business idea that benefits me in Argentina, I am trying to get all the information necessary for someone who lives in the US. Although i must say I plan to take a trip to the beautiful country of Argentina and am looking for possible business partners who are interested to talk and help. Also still looking for safe cueva opportunities.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME TO ALL THOSE WILLING TO GIVE ME ANY ADVICE OR HELP

Back