Transferring Nursing License

AlwaysViajando

Registered
Newbie here :)

I’m looking for advice on establishing residency and transferring my nursing license to Argentina. I have two bachelor’s degrees, one in Spanish and one in nursing, both from the states. I graduated nursing school in 2018, started backpacking South America, fell in love with an Argentinian here in Ecuador and now we’re planning to move to Argentina around September. He’s from BSAS, so that’s where we’re looking to settle.

I’ve done some googling and I can’t really find anything about the process of transferring my nursing license to Argentina.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to start?
Thanks!

Newbie here :)

I’m looking for advice on establishing residency and transferring my nursing license to Argentina. I have two bachelor’s degrees, one in Spanish and one in nursing, both from the states...

I’ve done some googling and I can’t really find anything about the process of transferring my nursing license to Argentina.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to start?

I entered "nursing license" in the search box and found this:

An American Nurse in Buenos Aires

In which I also found this:

Didn't erikab2 say the job was already hers and now needs to contact the Ministerio de Salud? If so, going there in person is a must. Here is a link their website: http://www.msal.gov.ar/htm/Site/Servicios_mat.asp.

The address: Área de Registro Único de Profesionales
Av. 9 de julio 1925 - Horario de atención: 9:30 a 15:30.

Back