Transiting Df

Yeah it's true. Two weeks ago I went to NYC on Aeromexico with a stopover of 2 hours and 2 minutes in DF and we had to go through customs and immigration, and security.

Have checked with a client whom I'd sold a ticket on Aeromexico and returned last week, and I stand corrected.

Jeff, you are correct.

Last year Turkish were providing free hotels if the stopover was over a certain length of time. It was the case of some friends who flew EDI /IST/EZE and return.

Hotel and some food as well I think

To whom it may concern,

My Turkish Airline flights were from Georgia (Tbilisi, not Atlanta) to Riga Latvia. To travel between these 2 (IMO) great cities, Turkish Airlines offered no other itinerary choices.
Turkish Airlines is certainly one of the best airlines..For a one hour domestic flight, not only do they provide a good meal, but they give passengers a printed menu. Yes, that is in economy class.

Last year Turkish were providing free hotels if the stopover was over a certain length of time. It was the case of some friends who flew EDI /IST/EZE and return.

Hotel and some food as well I think

This is correct. Here is the info from their website:

1. Do You Provide Accommodation Services at Transit Locations to Passengers Who Have Connecting Flights?

A complimentary hotel accommodation (maximum 2 nights) will be provided to our valuable passengers when there are more than 10 hours (for economy cabin passengers) and 7 or more hours (for business cabin passengers) waiting during their international connecting flights due to Turkish Airlines’ schedule structure. However, if your destination can be reached by an alternative flight to your first flight and the waiting time is less, you cannot take advantage of the hotel service. This service is not applicable when there is a shorter connection available within the time frame mentioned above. The first and the connecting flights must be with Turkish Airlines. All passengers must hold a confirmed reservation for the first and the connecting flights. Complimentary accommodation will be arranged with Turkish Airlines’ corporate partners and will be provided through the “Hotel Desk” located after the customs’ check point at the arrival. Passengers must check for any visa requirements when entering Turkey. In the event where a visa is not granted, Turkish Airlines assumes no responsibility for providing complimentary hotel accommodation. For further information, please call +90 212 4440849.

Back