Translation work and English/Spanish lessons offered

diosaarenosa

Registered
I am a 28 year old Anglo-Argentine fully fluent to mother tongue standard in English and Argentine spanish. I have just qualified with a distinction in a TEFL/ESOL accredited course here in Buenos Aires.

I offer spanish and english lessons tailored to your needs, I mould my lessons according to specific personal requirements and objectives. I am flexible and can come to you...

I have just completed a technical medical translation and proof reading commission and am also happy to take on translation work in any capacity, but have particular experience in medical.

My email is [email protected]

If you know of anyone who may be looking for lessons or in need of translation services, please spread the word!

Many thanks. Vanessa

i realise this should technically have gone in the services offered category, nevertheless, surprised at the lack of response, no takers at all. is everyone tightening their belts that much?!

:)hi Vanessa,

I don't have anything to for you right at this moment but I'll definitely make sure I keep you in mind when something comes up (I've noted down your email). Hang in there, sometimes things seem slow -especially during this time of the year. Keep the focus & it'll work out.

Best regards

diosaarenosa said:
I am a 28 year old Anglo-Argentine fully fluent to mother tongue standard in English and Argentine spanish. I have just qualified with a distinction in a TEFL/ESOL accredited course here in Buenos Aires.

I offer spanish and english lessons tailored to your needs, I mould my lessons according to specific personal requirements and objectives. I am flexible and can come to you...

I have just completed a technical medical translation and proof reading commission and am also happy to take on translation work in any capacity, but have particular experience in medical.

My email is [email protected]

If you know of anyone who may be looking for lessons or in need of translation services, please spread the word!

Many thanks. Vanessa

Back