Transportation from Cordoba to Airport

Russ

Registered
Hello,

I want to thank this community for being for very helpful with useful information over these past couple of months. I was wondering if anybody might know of any drivers or suggestions on reaching EZE airport from Cordoba.

Thanks

If the cost is not an issue, your local remis agency will help you. Few weeks ago many travel agencies were arranging "regresa a casa" bus trips. The demand is now drying up but may be worth checking around.

Gonna jump in on this thread and ask if Cabify is a viable option to get to EZE from CABA. Thanks in advance!

Gonna jump in on this thread and ask if Cabify is a viable option to get to EZE from CABA. Thanks in advance!

Yes. It is still working. Should cost around $900 from Palermo. I use cabify all the time to get out to EZE and never have had a problem. Go for the executive service if you have luggage and want a bigger car.

Yes. It is still working. Should cost around $900 from Palermo. I use cabify all the time to get out to EZE and never have had a problem. Go for the executive service if you have luggage and want a bigger car.
Cool, thanks! It only shows me two options: lite and envíos. Although it says lite is good enough for 4 passengers (?) I only ever use Uber so I'm new to this.

Cool, thanks! It only shows me two options: lite and envíos. Although it says lite is good enough for 4 passengers (?) I only ever use Uber so I'm new to this.

Lite is ok, sometimes they are larger cars. Once you confirm your ride you will see what kind of car it is. You're in for a treat - generally, in Argentina cabify is way better than Uber... Uber tends to have crappy cars and questionable drivers. Also with Cabify you can pay with an Argentine credit or debit card. Don't forget to get your permission to circulate and bring it with you, most likely you will encounter at least one police check along the way and if you don't have it even as a passenger things will get complicated.

Back