Travel Agent

Maraya

Registered
Can anyone recommend a good travel agent? I'm not in BA anymore but coming next Feb/Mar and would like to book my trip to the Mendoza wine festival ahead of time as it will likely be too late once I arrive in AR. I'm not having much luck making the arrangements from Canada. Any help is appreciated! Maraya [email protected]

There is a wonderful woman who owns a Travel Agency on Avenida Florida. I know her son, Roberto, and we have all met and had lunch together. She arranged a trip for myself and my husband to wine country in Mendoza and everything was perfect. Her email is:
[email protected]

She speaks English. Just mention that Carlos and Gayle from New Hampshire recommended her and she will treat you well. Hope this helps. I know I have her phone number somewhere if you need it.

Good luck. Wish I was going back to Mendoza!

Maraya said:
Can anyone recommend a good travel agent? I'm not in BA anymore but coming next Feb/Mar and would like to book my trip to the Mendoza wine festival ahead of time as it will likely be too late once I arrive in AR. I'm not having much luck making the arrangements from Canada. Any help is appreciated! Maraya [email protected]

Hi I´m not a travel agent but I have access to this place in Mendoza valle de las leñas http://www.maxisol.com.ar/ 1 bedroom privacy for 2 sleeping for up to 4 people for AUD959 from sun 26th to the 4th march
Good waves, Raymond

Back