Travel Buddies to Bariloche

wendy118

Registered
Hey all, I'm looking for travel buddies to Bariloche for about 4-5 days, before the schools let out July 8. I would like to hit the trails and possibly rent a car to cross over into Chile....Anyone interested?

Look us up if your coming this way and feel free to PM for questions.

I could be interested when are you thinking of going?

I posted a new thread a few days ago as I was thinking of going to Bariloche for a month before the middle of the ski season. But for some reason it didn't make it onto the site.

I would be up for a trip south to do some trails and maybe a few peaks?

Actually after seeing Soulskiers post of the sunrise over the lake...I want to go there an climb the mountian on the left!

When are peole thinking of going?

Rich

i am free to go at any time, and 4-5 days sounds perfect. all what would deter me from going would be if the cost was too high.

If you have a DNI, roundtrip BA-Bari is about US$160 at the moment.

Looks like I missed this one but please let me know about future trips. Hope to hear from you soon.

We were thinking of going to Bariloche for a while, too. I'm going to ask around to see how feasible it is to rent a car to drive down. Would anyone be interested in driving down together and splitting the costs? We were thinking of going in August to catch some snowboarding in the Alps ; )

Consider taking a bus as well, it's really not THAT bad! :) (And probably about costs 1/2 as much...) Check http://www.omnilineas.com/ for pricing if you're interested.

I'd like to visit Bariloche too, but probably not until spring. I'll be checking back for advice/reviews when the time comes, so please do keep us updated! :)

Back