Traveling to ARG from the US

Diego NC

Registered
Hello everyone, I'm an Argentine citizen nationalized US, currently living in the US. I need to travel to ARG ASAP but Im not sure about the current restrictions. They are asking for a million certificates and paperwork, the last thing I want is to be stranded in customs and be sent back to the US. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks in advance

If you have a DNI or Argentina passport you just travel with a covid test within 72 hours and complete the DDJJ. Complete 10 days quarantine from the date of the covid test at whatever address you give on the DDJJ.
Not sure what the million certificates and paperwork could be?

Hello everyone, I'm an Argentine citizen nationalized US, currently living in the US. I need to travel to ARG ASAP but Im not sure about the current restrictions. They are asking for a million certificates and paperwork, the last thing I want is to be stranded in customs and be sent back to the US. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks in advance

Only do PCR test 72 hours before boarding the flight. I suggest to do it 36 hours before as airlines staff get super nasty if the hours are just on the border.

Also, fill the decleracion jurada and declare your address where you will stay in argentina

Only do PCR test 72 hours before boarding the flight. I suggest to do it 36 hours before as airlines staff get super nasty if the hours are just on the border.

Also, fill the decleracion jurada and declare your address where you will stay in argentina

If the rules state 72 hours how can the airline refuse you?

If the rules state 72 hours how can the airline refuse you?
They can as they don't read the rules and they make their own assumptions that 72 hours = time of reaching the destination rather than Time of boarding the flight from another country

I'm guessing without any research that when Covid-19 came in, Denied Boarding compensation was quietly forgotten about. Without a financial penalty to the airline I suspect some employees feel emboldened.

All depends on whether the desk agent is an over officious arsehole or not.

I think that's irrelevant. If the rules state 72 hours the official has no authority to change them. If you're really worried, carry a copy of the requirements for travel. In the US a person is lucky to get a PCR test back in 72 hours so delaying it would be impossible anyway.

Back