Traveling to ARG from the US

Check Sameday Health in the US for guaranteed 24hr PCR results. They're in a number of states. Came through for me!

Check Sameday Health in the US for guaranteed 24hr PCR results. They're in a number of states. Came through for me!

I suppose it depends where you are but I have heard reports from friends who have left from different US cities and have sat on pins and needles waiting for results. Anyway I think it is better to get the test as far ahead as possible to be sure. Also it will reduce the quarantine time in Argentina.

I'm filling out my DDJJ to travel to Argentina tomorrow, and I have permanent residency. But the online DDJJ is asking for "Medical assistance insurance that include isolation and hospitalization benefits for COVID-19". This shouldn't apply to me since I have permanent residency, but it won't let me proceed without uploading a PDF of something. Am I filling out part of the form wrong, or should I just upload a PDF of my DNI?

Update: I had to say I'm using a DNI for the first step instead of a passport, and then it stopped asking for medical insurance.

Last edited:
Any news about temporary residencies being allowed back in? Anecdotal?

And more questions as I am becoming obsessive before my departure on Wednesday. Is there only the one declaration to be completed for Argentina 48 hours prior to departure? Or two? One for Argentina and one for the USA? Thanks for any clarification. I am unusually anxious about getting everything done correctly before I skedaddle.

just to be clear... it is just one for argentina ... ddjj but there are 2 parts... make sure you save the return emails that come back to your email ... you will show those to get on the plane to prove you filled them out..... then have your covid negitive results also....

Thanks to you fellows for your help. Much appreciated.

Back