Trump cuts aid to three Mexican countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to Fox News that doesn't require payment to the washington.com/post to stop ads:

With the possible exception of those who love Trump, who cares what some talking head on Fox News show says...even if it's just a slip of the tongue, which, of course, will be instantly ovverlooked?

I think most people who follow (and understand) politics would rather listen to the cutting edge analysts on CNN and MSNBC talking about how the Mueller report will result in indictments of Trump's son or his son-in-law, if not the big bad orange man himself.

Nonetheless, this MSNBC segment uses a clip from Fox News (go figure):

Last edited:
So, I have a number of ex-pat Argentino friends, many of whom are somehow Trump supporters. I've been telling them for years that they are seen by those they support as, "Just another Mexican," and they are generally enraged at the idea, as they are older and fairly racist toward Mexicans in general. Someday, maybe they'll see the light.

64f.jpg

So, I have a number of ex-pat Argentino friends, many of whom are somehow Trump supporters. I've been telling them for years that they are seen by those they support as, "Just another Mexican," and they are generally enraged at the idea, as they are older and fairly racist toward Mexicans in general. Someday, maybe they'll see the light.

View attachment 5754

Send those Trump punks to Corrientes I will enlighten them the hard way.

Mexican countries are all territories south of the Rio Grande..!

I was tempted to write the same thing myself a couple of days back. The gringo attitude is that everyone south of the Rio Grande is a greaser. Argentinians might like to think they are displaced Europeans but that won't cut any ice with the US gringos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back