Trying to find a Sube card? Impossible...

Neil

Registered
According to the Infobae portal, from Nación Servicios -a company of the Banco Nación Group that is in charge of issuing the plastics- they assured that there are several reasons that generated the shortage. On the one hand, it is due to the shortage of chips worldwide, whose function is to read the information on the card. In addition to the fact that in Argentina there is only one producing and importing company that currently cannot cover all the demand.

On the other hand, there are a million cards printed and distributed that are not activated.

Update on the SUBE card availability...!
My SUBE card went south after more than ten years, possibly demagnetized? SUBE Cards are nowhere to be found.

Well after checking at several Subte Stations kiosks and Loteria Shops. Went to the SUBE offices at the Recoleta Mall, third Floor , on Vicente Lopez St. They provide free SUBE cards only for ANSES jubilados/retirees with the Social discount of 60% . No luck..!

Finally bought a SUBE card at a kiosk on Junin St, Recoleta, price $600 pesos , there is a Blue market for SUBE cards up to $800 and up..! The official price was $126.

SUBE Card update

Bought a SUBE card at the Subte D, Catedral Terminal, ticket office. Price $175 pesos.
Also can buy a card, at a Newstand on Ave. Santa Fe between Azcuenaga and Uriburu, odd side of street $800 pesos...!

I still use my first SUBE card that was issued to me on January 31, 2012, which is always in a plastic cover. Last year I found a card on the street and keep it for backup. The nearby place for lottery tickets sells cards for $126, but then this isn't a ritzy neighborhood.

Lottery tickets agencies around here used to sell SUBE cards, now cards are missing everywhere.
Furthermore as published on the Official Gazette, effective today, the SUBE card will go up from $175 to $490.
Mentioned in Clarin today page 34 SOCIEDAD

Lottery tickets agencies around here used to sell SUBE cards, now cards are missing everywhere.
Furthermore as published on the Official Gazette, effective today, the SUBE card will go up from $175 to $490.
Mentioned in Clarin today page 34 SOCIEDAD

Back