Trying to find a Sube card? Impossible...

Hello! I've been lurking here for a while in preparation for visiting Buenos Aires. I'm finally coming to this beautiful city next week to visit for the first time with some friends. One thing that's been stressing me a bit is the thought of trying to get a Sube tarjeta. Just to clarify I searched in Google maps and found a Lotería at 2314 Independencia. Is this the same one? I'm coming down with four friends and figure we can share one card. I know we could take cabs if we have to, but using the Subte and colectivos seems far more efficient. Thanks in advance for any advice!

There is a Lottery in the 2400 block on the other side of Independencia with cards.
Hello! I've been lurking here for a while in preparation for visiting Buenos Aires. I'm finally coming to this beautiful city next week to visit for the first time with some friends. One thing that's been stressing me a bit is the thought of trying to get a Sube tarjeta. Just to clarify I searched in Google maps and found a Lotería at 2314 Independencia. Is this the same one? I'm coming down with four friends and figure we can share one card. I know we could take cabs if we have to, but using the Subte and colectivos seems far more efficient. Thanks in advance for any advice!

You can go to an ANSES office with your passport. I got mine at the Retro train station. They had a stack .
You can share a card. It just has to be tapped for each person.

You can go to an ANSES office with your passport. I got mine at the Retro train station. They had a stack .
You can share a card. It just has to be tapped for each person.

Subte head stations will only sell one Sube Card per person per day?

Back