Trying To Send Sms To Argentinean Mobile Phone...grrrrr

niceguyeddie

Registered
I am trying to send a regular sms via Skype's send sms feature to an Argentinean mobile phone.

I have tried +54 9 351 XXXXXXX and +54 351 XXXXXXX. Neither work.

Ideas anyone?...please

What's 351? Shouldn't it be 11? So +54 9 11 XXXX-XXXX? (EDIT: Another province, perhaps, my bad. In that case, no idea).

Hola 351 is Cordoba. ? you have Skype credit to send sms? The recipient has credit? Send an SMS to someone in the USA as a test. You are positive it's a valid cell number in Cordoba check it?

No spaces allowed.Nine is required.

Yes I have Skype credit. There just appears to be a problem with the number format.

I cheat by looking at numbers that appear on Whatsapp and work back from there.
So +54 9 11 351 xxxx xxxx ?? Although the one in the Cordoba code may have to be left out, not sure.
Various provinces have different mobile codes so why don't you get them to send you a Whatsapp?

I cheat by looking at numbers that appear on Whatsapp and work back from there.
So +54 9 11 351 xxxx xxxx ?? Although the one in the Cordoba code may have to be left out, not sure.
Various provinces have different mobile codes so why don't you get them to send you a Whatsapp?

Is the 11 for Buenos Aires or for Argentina in general? I have tried the number that works for whatsapp but the SMS didn't arrive.

Cordoba is +54 9351 123-4567. Whether it works for Skype...I suppose it should. I had done, but was a few years ago. Thank you WhatsApp.

(It does work from Google Voice/Hangouts with that format)

Back