Tucker Carlson in Buenos Aires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this interview, which is translated into English, with Milei has already been posted on another thread.

It's truly heartwarming to see someone from the Land of the Free to attack a journalist simply for sharing his views. Clearly a stellar embodiment of the nation's founding
Unfortunately these people get triggered about anything going against the US government narratives. Silencing opinions, often by violence and threats of violence is the new normal. They call it protecting democracy through practicing fascism.

It's truly heartwarming to see someone from the Land of the Free to attack a journalist simply for sharing his views. Clearly a stellar embodiment of the nation's founding principles.
Have I missed something? I’m not from the US but in the same vein that I view the daily mail and GB news as satire, isn’t this Fox new presenter beyond the point of satirical? Does anybody really care what he says? I don’t, but I’m curious to understand those who do

Have I missed something? I’m not from the US but in the same vein that I view the daily mail and GB news as satire, isn’t this Fox new presenter beyond the point of satirical? Does anybody really care what he says? I don’t, but I’m curious to understand those who do
Since the Dems have gone overboard for the past two years, I started listening to Tucker regularly for another perspective. He asks the questions that MSM is not allowed to ask. I watched the clip he did in Buenos Aires and learned more about what is going on here. His interview with Larry Sinclair was extremely interesting and finally set the record straight on another political figure in Ep. 22.

Interesting how you act ignorant about Tucker but at the same time call him “beyond satirical” I am assuming you heard that from main stream media. Perhaps some people still entertain hearing different views? Perhaps some people can freely think for themselves? Perhaps some people aren’t part of a cult?

Fucker Charlatan is a right wing propaganda lying piece of human excrement. He is a proven liar who spreads conspiracy theories and hate.
Since the Dems have gone overboard for the past two years, I started listening to Tucker regularly for another perspective. He asks the questions that MSM is not allowed to ask. I watched the clip he did in Buenos Aires and learned more about what is going on here. His interview with Larry Sinclair was extremely interesting and finally set the record straight on another political figure in Ep. 22.
oy -so you like misogynistic liars -wow

It's interesting if you find delusional stories to be compelling. If so, I'm happy to tell the forum one about playing water polo with Leonard Nimoy.

Interesting how you act ignorant about Tucker but at the same time call him “beyond satirical” I am assuming you heard that from main stream media. Perhaps some people still entertain hearing different views? Perhaps some people can freely think for themselves? Perhaps some people aren’t part of a cult?

Sir, can you point out a time when Tucker wasn't a part of mainstream media? The CNN days, the Fox days, the show on PBS, now a gig on a media service that absolutely in mainstream in the form of X... if there's some underground anarchist media that he's been broadcasting on, how did I miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Redpossum Expat Life 2