TV HELP!

We brought our Android TV Box with us from Canada to access English language TV during our stay and .... it got damaged in transit! We can get a few channels by activating the SAP button, but only a few. Any suggestions as to how we can get an English language TV package for two months would be heaven sent.

Wow that sux....not much English on t.v maybe you can load Kodi on a laptop if you brought one....CBC live on YouTube gives u current events... Good luck!

.... it got damaged in transit! We can get a few channels by activating the SAP button, but only a few
I think it is a licensing issue. Broadcasting company does not have a license to show most of the content outside of Canada, that's why you see only a few channels.

Last edited:
Last year we managed to get British TV on the internet, now, unfortunately this has been closed down. I am left with nothing but the radio. I am willing to pay but the only things I am offered are VPN I know for a fact that the BBC blocks VPN. So, in short, I too am looking for any help.