Two small rants. Milk and shoes.

I think you mean Crocs?

As for milk, it is true that it will be different depending what the cow ate - grass vs grains. Personally I like SanCor leche 0% - I have it in my cereal, coffee etc. If you cannot stand the taste of it, Ades is a brand that makes soy milk. They don't have it in all supermarkets but I believe that Coto may.

The milk in the boxes tastes different because it is heat treated longer than the ones in the plastic bags so that it lasts without needing refrigeration..

I don't live in Argentina at the time..but was curious about these "Camel Toe Shoes".. so looked it up on Google... they really are hideous!!! :p
Crocs don't have Camel Toes.. jajajaja

No, not crocs - they are equally hideous though and I've been struck by their sudden popularity this week, so thanks for the laugh!

if you look up "Camel Toe Shoes" ..you wont C any Crocs. Crocs are cute on kids...thats about it. As far as the camel toe shoes... all the ones I saw were hideous!!

Don't get the long life milk in boxes! It's nowhere near as good as the fresh milk in the fridge. I like La Serenisima as well

I buy La Serenisima in plastic bags and keep it in a glass jar (no plastic softener). It is on par with first rate Northern European milk - from where I have just returned.

I'm a big fan of Serenisima semi-skimmed in the bag...
But is DOES taste much more cow-y than back-home milk, certainly.

My problem is with the yogurt. Strawberry and vanilla. Oh, and there's some... strawberry. Oh, and that one's vanilla. Oh, and another brand of... strawberry! and they also do... vanilla. Or diet strawberry. Or diet vanilla. Or kids' strawberry. Or kids'... *sigh.

YES! So glad I'm not alone in my confusion re: birky platforms.
The whole point of birkenstocks is that they are COMFY, isn't it? And it is their comfiness that justifies their ugly boat-feet hideousness. So to come up with a line of uncomfortable Birks almost an existential wrongness...

hellotansy said:
My problem is with the yogurt. Strawberry and vanilla. Oh, and there's some... strawberry. Oh, and that one's vanilla. Oh, and another brand of... strawberry! and they also do... vanilla. Or diet strawberry. Or diet vanilla. Or kids' strawberry. Or kids'... *sigh.
Buy yoghurt w/o taste in 1 liter bottle (much cheaper than flavored), add your own flavor - fruit etc.

I buy Seresima also, I wasnt game to try the long life stuff (albeit I was curios), so now I am glad I didnt!

As to the shoes, I hadnt actually noticed them. Perhaps its a guy thing or perhaps its the fact I tend to keep an eye level to slightly lower level ;)

Back