Uggs?

My daughter is a big Ugg fan, whe she arrived in BA last easter, she immediately took them off, and she only put them back on in the airport when leaving : much too hot she said! Maybe she is not such a big fan after all! :rolleyes: Even fashion has a price at the age of 14!:D

katti said:
My daughter is a big Ugg fan, whe she arrived in BA last easter, she immediately took them off, and she only put them back on in the airport when leaving : much too hot she said! Maybe she is not such a big fan after all! :rolleyes: Even fashion has a price at the age of 14!:D

That's cute. I'm sure she looks lovely in them.

It's true that it is too hot to wear them here, I think. I'm wondering if we will get a winter this year. Then by next year they will be out of style! (hope springs eternal).

I ended up leaving them at home. Suitcase space was narrowing down and there were many more essential things I had to squeeze in! :)

Good choice! The best thing is to come with almost nothing and then you can be tempted with all the beautiful clothes, shoes, boots, bags, etc. here. There are so many stores with things that you cannot get outside Argentina. Every time I go home I get "where did you get that gorgeous _____?" all the time about nice things I picked up here!

Irish Cailín said:
Good choice! The best thing is to come with almost nothing and then you can be tempted with all the beautiful clothes, shoes, boots, bags, etc. here. There are so many stores with things that you cannot get outside Argentina. Every time I go home I get "where did you get that gorgeous _____?" all the time about nice things I picked up here!

Very good point! :)

BA is not the best place to make an effort to look ugly...

Or even show indifference regarding your appearance to others.

If it matters to you in the first place...

After all, the OP did ask...

mariefer said:
It doesn't get that cold to really wear them...
:confused:

Two winters ago a scarf was basically required gear for all but 5 days from ~May 26th until September 1st. If a wind chill of -5C/~23F isn't cold enough, then maybe you're right. :rolleyes:

No one looking at you cares as much about what you are wearing as much as you care ABOUT BEING WARM.

Ha! I saw someone wearing them today... with shorts nonetheless! :eek:

Back