Uk Visa Problems

We don't want to live in Argentina for the rest of our lives. We have already had a home invasion in front of my then toddler and when I was 9 months pregnant. We want to go home.
3 of us are British and we wish to live in England with our family there....so Britain is basically insisting we live alone there without my husband and my children's father. It's a disgrace.

And now it seems we can't even go to UK on holiday to visit my family as it will say "visa denied" on the computer. I can't move back to my own country to be with my widowed mother!!! Crazy.
Sorry if I sound a bit thick, but are you saying that because your husband/partner has visa denied, he has to apply for a special visa to visit the UK even as a tourist?

Yes, after looking on various forums they all say that if he enters as a tourist and it says "visa denied" on the computer when they check his passport, they can refuse him entry. General advice is a visitors visa from now on.

Sounds like the Tories are even more xenophobic than the Republicans.

The US visa is even harder to apply for, hence why we decided to go for the UK one. If I get refused the US visa on top of this, we won't be able to holiday anywhere, haha!

ajok.........when no have no understanding about the subject matter don't make fecking stupid statements as it make you appear
imbecilic!!!

the people who deserve to be allowed into the UK aren't and those asseholes that shouldn't be there,islamic terrorists etc,are welcomed.The ones that aren't can't be deported because of pc left wing appeasers who let them use the yuman rights act to
get round immigration rules.It's the policy of the mad house.

Just saw this article... seems quite relevant:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22833136

And now it seems we can't even go to UK on holiday to visit my family as it will say "visa denied" on the computer. I can't move back to my own country to be with my widowed mother!!! Crazy.
Was this the immigration officer?

computer-says-no.jpg

Sorry if I sound a bit thick, but are you saying that because your husband/partner has visa denied, he has to apply for a special visa to visit the UK even as a tourist?

Same as in the US. Denied visa = no more visa waiver.

Back