Unethical Business Practices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gringoboy said:
I'm totally confused.
First you say he allegedly sets up hidden cameras in bedrooms.
Then you say that you have at least 5 recordings in your possession.
You then go on to say that the hidden recording you have are not from said apartments.
So I have to ask, what are the recordings you have in your possession?
Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Sleazy yes, sense no.

Sorry you're confused. I just want to know if and how to report an expat who set up hidden cameras in someone's bedroom to film them without their knowledge or consent.

Yes - I have copy of the videos that he made. (No I'm not going to post them. Pervs)

The videos were not filmed in an apartment that he rents, but don't you think that it's possible he could be doing it in the apartments for which he has access and keys to? If the authorities aren't able (willing) to do anything about it, is there a need that others can be warned?

I don't know. Hell - this has never come up in my life before. That's why I'm asking you guys - the experts. :rolleyes:

We are not the experts, well at least not on most things lol.
And I admit that some of us may be pervs, but what you are talking about can easily be found anywhere on the Interweb.
Listen, the cops would probably laugh at you anyway.
Why report him? Why not confront him, since he appears to be an expat? Speaks English?
Sounds like a civil matter, so why not deal with it yourself.
Sure you couldn't post a wee linky? Might be fun.

How does this person advertise the apartments? Websites like tripadvisor allow for reviews that can be posted.But since his activity doesn't seem to be related to his business, I don't know if that would be considered slander. Does slander exist in BsAs?

Gringoboy said:
We are not the experts, well at least not on most things lol.
And I admit that some of us may be pervs, but what you are talking about can easily be found anywhere on the Interweb.
Listen, the cops would probably laugh at you anyway.
Why report him? Why not confront him, since he appears to be an expat? Speaks English?
Sounds like a civil matter, so why not deal with it yourself.
Sure you couldn't post a wee linky? Might be fun.

What's the interweb? I'm going to look that up right now. :)

If you are a victim, you can denounce the culprit at http://www.mpf.jusbaires.gov.ar/resident/ or go to any office of the Fiscalía. Addresses are on the same page. If you are not a victim, you still may be able to make a denuncia. You can at least consult with a DA if you stop by one of the offices. Also, I don't think the perpetrator's nationality makes any difference here - it's all about the crime.

As much outrage as I've seen this community show towards the bad guys, I'm surprised you all are silent about this one.

WHO IS THE COMPANY INVOLVED?

(And if you don't want to answer on the forum - PM me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back