Unfurnished Apartment Available For Rent or Purchase (Microcentro)

Quilombo

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment by the end of this month, and as such, my current place will be available for rent (or purchase).

Been here a year, love the location, but my husband and I needed something bigger. I'm friends with my landlady and she asked if I knew any
foreigners who are looking to rent due to bad experiences previously with Argentines, and she's a senior so I offered to help her get the word out online.

About the Apartment:
  • ~35m2/375sq ft
  • Kitchen, Livingroom, and Bedroom with on suite
  • Very cheap utilities (I don't think Edesur/AySA/MetroGAS actually read the meters, don't ask don't tell)
  • Expensas ~8K ARS/month
  • Windows overlook the pulmon of the building, it is a bit low light, but I don't own an AC because of how cool it is in the summer
  • Only issues are bathroom is a bit dated and two faucets leak, but everything works. New stove bough less than a year ago
  • Heart of Microcentro, near a police station, all the major banks, 2 grocery stores, Starbucks, good restaurants
  • Payment in Pesos or dollars, entry requirements are deposit in either, rent is very reasonable, 30K ARS
  • Landlady speaks English (she was a teacher, very nice woman)
I have pictures of it furnished, but as it is my belongings I'd rather not post it publicly online. If you're interested please DM me for pictures.

We already have the keys for our new place and we're just having it painted/are busy with work. Will be available for sure April 1st, but likely
a week or more earlier once we move. Depending on what your needs are, I'd also be willing to sell some of the furniture if desired as everything
was bought to fit this apartment.

If you want to know more feel free to DM me, I'll help her where I can, but of course any negotiations/contracts/payment would be made with her/her sister
and not myself.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment by the end of this month, and as such, my current place will be available for rent (or purchase).

Been here a year, love the location, but my husband and I needed something bigger. I'm friends with my landlady and she asked if I knew any
foreigners who are looking to rent due to bad experiences previously with Argentines, and she's a senior so I offered to help her get the word out online.

About the Apartment:
  • ~35m2/375sq ft
  • Kitchen, Livingroom, and Bedroom with on suite
  • Very cheap utilities (I don't think Edesur/AySA/MetroGAS actually read the meters, don't ask don't tell)
  • Expensas ~8K ARS/month
  • Windows overlook the pulmon of the building, it is a bit low light, but I don't own an AC because of how cool it is in the summer
  • Only issues are bathroom is a bit dated and two faucets leak, but everything works. New stove bough less than a year ago
  • Heart of Microcentro, near a police station, all the major banks, 2 grocery stores, Starbucks, good restaurants
  • Payment in Pesos or dollars, entry requirements are deposit in either, rent is very reasonable, 30K ARS
  • Landlady speaks English (she was a teacher, very nice woman)
I have pictures of it furnished, but as it is my belongings I'd rather not post it publicly online. If you're interested please DM me for pictures.

We already have the keys for our new place and we're just having it painted/are busy with work. Will be available for sure April 1st, but likely
a week or more earlier once we move. Depending on what your needs are, I'd also be willing to sell some of the furniture if desired as everything
was bought to fit this apartment.

If you want to know more feel free to DM me, I'll help her where I can, but of course any negotiations/contracts/payment would be made with her/her sister
and not myself.

Thanks!
Hi! I'm interested in the apartment, could you please send me pictures and more info?

Good evening, Quilombo.

Could you also PM me the details as well? It would be for an argie relative with a stable job and clean habits. Thank you!

Back