Unfurnished Apartment Rental Wanted For 2+ Years

colorsjetplanes

Registered
Hi everyone-

I'm currently living in Palermo but am searching for an unfurnished long-term rental, ideally in San Telmo, Belgrano, Barrio Norte, Almagro, Caballito, or really any neighborhood other than Recoleta or Palermo.

The requisites are that it's at least a one-bedroom (no studios/monoambientes) and has some sort of outdoor space, like a balcón, terraza, patio, etc. Ideally the building would allow pets.

My budget is $6000 pesos/month sin expensas, but since I don't have a garantía I'm willing to deal directly with the dueño to work out paying in advance (6 months or 1 year por adelantado) and I'll take care of expenses such as internet, etc. if needed.

También hablo español! Tengo trabajo estable y mi familia me manda plata desde los eeuu (aunque es en pesos y no en dólares). En 2016 voy a hacer la maestría en la UBA, así que me quedo por mucho tiempo. Por favor avísame si sabes de alguien o algo que me podría servir. Muchísimas gracias de antemano :)

Please let me know of anything or anyone that you think could help! I have a stable job here and am starting a masters program at la UBA in 2016, so I'm here for the long run.

Any help/tips/advice/leads are welcome :)

Saludos a todos

You could probably get a good and fair price since you will be here so long and have a stable job aka a price that an argie would pay so be aware of that so you don't get ripped off, maybe someone else has more advice on how to go about that...

I would wander around zonaprop.com.ar and get an idea of relative pricing. If you look under owner rentals that might be the best option.

Agreed - check out zonaprop and argenprop, though almost all of the rentals require garantia.

You may have luck on soloduenos.com or in a facebook group like this one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/423377611046268

Good luck!

Thanks all! especially for the facebook group, I've been searching for dueño directo kinds of places, and have more or less an idea of what's a fair price for a local. The thing is I already paid an absurd tourist price for the depto. I live in now, so I'm aiming to avoid that again!

Any more leads on dueño directo apartments or PHs, etc. are welcome :) Thanks for all the comments so far!

besos

Solo dueños is an OK site but much more limited. Occasionally Argenprop and Zonaprop have dueño directo adverts, but beware, some that are tagged as dueño directo are not actually! Also, look under the temporary rentals column- any place that says 6 month minimum or discounted price for stays of 6 months is looking for someone who will potentially renew the 6 month contract.

Back